Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twitterpation

Life is so crazy. But in a good way. In a most certainly wonderfully good way. Actually at this precise moment I am twitterpated beyond belief. It is slightly ridiculous but so wonderful. I met the boy at my institute class, he's from the same area as my Dad and went to school with my cousin and we talked about that. No biggie. I thought nothing of it. He added me as a friend on Facebook. Life went on. I missed a few weeks of institute and he facebooked me saying that he wanted to do something with me but didn't see me at institute and didn't have any other way to contact me. I gave him my number. The next week at institute he asked me out. We were supposed to go play tennis but the weather had other ideas. So instead we stayed at my house and made a cake, played games with my family and watched a movie. I found myself realizing, as the night went on, that I really liked this guy. He came over the next day...and the next. And consequently, it's happened even more as time goes on. I REALLY like this guy. And he seems to feel the same way about me. It's insane. But like I said earlier, in a crazy good way.

No comments: