Monday, November 8, 2010

Beware: This post contains sloads of nauseating twitterpation.

So life has not gotten any less crazy. And still in a crazy good way. Twitterpated me. We've been doing things everyday since our first date. It's been fun and whirlwind like. This last weekend he asked me to come home with him and go on a triple date with 2 of his sisters. I'll be honest, I was terrified. I know he'd met my family but still...sisters are terrifying. The weekend was so much fun though. Before I even got into the house his 5 year old sister was running out and giving me hugs. Then we went to dinner and went bowling with 2 of his sisters and their dates. Bowling is normally among my list of evil sports, but we played a game with them this time and it was hilarious. We had a bag of skittles and you'd choose one and depending on the color you'd do a stunt. Like lay on the floor and roll the ball or spin around 5 times and roll it. Stuff like that. It was so funny. At some points, all 6 of us were on the floor laughing. The next day we spent time with his family and went on a 4 wheeler ride. We went and saw my grandpa. And he asked if we could exclusively see each other. We came home that Saturday and then he came over yesterday and we spent time with my family.
In many ways I cannot believe this. It's completely and totally not what I was expecting for my life. However, I am so ridiculously happy. I don't think I've been able to stop smiling since our first date. I'm starting to feel like tour-guide Barbie.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is exciting Sariah! I know that things like this happen when you least expect them! I hope all goes well and that you continue being so happy, you deserve it!!