Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So I finally uploaded some needed pictures from my camera, as you can tell from my last post I'm sure. So I just quickly wanted to post some pictures and tell about my weekend. Which was of grand proportions. First thing first I wanted to point out my adorable dog and her fairy princess outfit. She fits the princess costume all too well.

Some of my cousins little kids came over. One of them was dressed up as a puppy dog. Her dad said. "Look, you're dressed up like a little puppy dog and the puppy dog is dressed up like a little girl!" Ha ha I thought it was so funny.
I also dressed up like a fairy princess for a Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun.
Now onto my weekend. This last weekend was crazy busy. But so much fun. Luckily due to Veteran's Day, I had a day off. I do want to take a shout out to honor our veterans. I posted a video by SoundTank off of youtube for it. They are such amazing people. And they fought for YOU! And ME!
Friday my family went down to our old stomping ground and I, for the first time, got my hair done in an up-do. There was a winter semi-formal dance that night that I was going to.
It was officially amazing! I was so pleased with how it turned out. I felt like a princess.
The funniest part about the night though wasn't the dance, but getting ready for it. I wanted a little bit of poof at the end of my dress. So I scoured several stores for something that might work, but to no avail. My Aunt had something we hoped might work. You can see for yourself:
Yeah, talk about poofage. I felt like I'd stuck a Marshmallow under there. It seemed like a good idea. And it definitely gave me a laugh. I think I cried from laughing so hard. I even left it on for when he came to pick me up. Just to see his face...BUT I was laughing too hard so he knew that I didn't mean it. But here's us right before leaving. Isn't he so adorable?
Then us again. I seriously think this man is wonderful and adorable. We had so much fun at the dance. It was just great and grand.
The next day I had to wake up at 5:00 (on a Saturday! the horror!) so I could rush up to class by 8:00. And then sat in class for 8 hours. Okay, it wasn't necessarily as bad as all that. I love my classes, I learn so much and really do enjoy every moment of it. It also reminds me that I am taking the right course. I just find so much joy in it...THEN after class I got to go see:
Yes, that's right. Pretty much the best play in the universe. Same with the movies. And the books. Ha ha. It's just marvelous. Sink Me! I went to that with a friend I have in elementary school. We had so much fun together. And check out our Percy and Marguerite.
Aren't they just adorable? They had a good chemistry together to play off of. I'm a critic of this play and I was rather impressed. Then that Sunday we ended up with my boyfriend's family. They are so amazing and sweet. I really enjoy spending time with them. That's my wonderful weekend.

No comments: