Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gratitude

Thanksgiving has come and gone and I never posted about things I am grateful for. So real quick I'm going to update on that. I'm doing it my alphabet.
Atonement. Agency.
Brothers. Books. Boyfriends. Boys.
Christmas. Chocolate.
Disneyland. Dads.
Emotions. Effective communication.
Friends. Family. Faith. Feeling.
Giselle. Gospel. Grandpa.
Hearing. Hugs.
Individuality. Ice Cream. Institute.
Jesus. Joy.
Kindness. Kisses.
Love. Laughter. Life.
Mothers. My other self. Music.
Nature.
Opinions. Outdoors.
Patience.
Q...Quirks.
Reality being better than fiction.
Stories. Smiles. Sight. Scriptures.
Temples. Togetherness. Touch. Taste.
Uniqueness.
Verla.
Weston. Worlds Wonders. Water. Warmth.
Youth. Yesterday.
Zion.
Then I realized I wanted to name people I am grateful for too:
Andrea. Amelia. Amanda.
Braden. Becca. Brennon. Britni. Brenda (Both of them)
Charlotte. Clint.
Dad. Daniel. Darla.
Eric.
Felicia. Falisha.
Grandpa. Giselle. Garna
Heather.
Jamie. Jenny. Jessica.
Keith. Kelly (Dad) Kay.
Leisl. Lucilla. Linda (all of them) Leslie. Lou.
Marles. Matt (Both). Melanie.
Nora.
Penny. Patsy.
Royce. Ray.
Sariah. Shari. Shawn. Shay.
Toni. Troy.
Verla.
Weston.
Zachary.
There are so many other things I am grateful for in this world. But I love this season. Both Thanksgiving and Christmas are the Season of Giving. I love it.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Is it cheating to use the same answer on both lists for "V"?!! J/K It is nice to think of all our blessing this time of year! I appreciate you sharing your list!