Thursday, October 8, 2009

Serenity

Not really all that much going on in my life. In fact it's quite serene. Last weekend was general conference, which was, quite frankly: AMAZING! My family and I listened to Saturday's sessions while taking a scenic route along the Nebo Loop. It is so pretty. It just astonishes me the wonders of our world. During the priesthood session my Mum and I went to the movie "My Life in Ruins"--definitely one I suggest. It was really cute but good.
As for the rest of my life I am blessed. Really. But it is somewhat disconcerting. I look and realize. Many of my friends have husbands and babies. I have a missionary and a puppy. Kinda pathetic replacements. However, for now they do me just fine. I don't really have the sanity level for much more right now.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Live your life!! Don't rush into husbands and babies!! They are great, but it is nice to be "free" and able to go do what you want, when you want!!