Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seriously Evan

So I've been feeling restless and stircrazy lately so yesterday I drove up north, picked up one of my best friends, and met our other best friend at the Seriously Evan CD release party. It was lots of fun--although kinda stupid of me to take a 2 1/2 hour trip for a 1 1/2 hour show. But it was their last show since Chaz is leaving for his mission. And they're way entertaining--and it did get me out of Sanpete. I almost felt reckless. (almost) It was good to see my old roommates (the best friends) and just be a teenager for a littly bit. Still though, I should try to get a life here. However, it's easier to complain than actually doing something. And I am happy. It was a good day yesterday. I got plates on my Element and then drove to the concert. I also got their awesome new CD--their 1st CD is really good too! And a wicked T shirt. yup. I guess I officially am deemed one of their groupies--technically I probably became a groupie long before this. Still though. Check them out if anyone ever wants to. they have a Music Video: Geek Chic (Stinking hysterical) & also I think you can find them on iTunes. (I don't know I just buy the CDs) They're pretty awesome guys though.

No comments: