Monday, September 28, 2009

Dog Food & Daisies

I don't really know what the daisies is for, it just seemed to fit. I got my puppy last week & haven't had a dull moment since. I've named her Gizelle. My family calls her Jizzy much more than I would like them to. She's tiny though. About the size of a large guinea pig. And she is so funny. She is either sleeping like the dead or hyperactive. I can hardly keep up with her. And she waddles. It's just the cutest thing. As you can probably tell I am completely enamored with her. I can't believe how fast my love for her has come--and my worry. If I'm this bad with a puppy I don't know if I could handle a baby. Which is good for right now.
Other news in my life is rather bland. I found a car that I'm getting. It's a 2003 Honda Element (the only car I've really looked for.) It's exciting we're thinking I'll be able to buy it for around $9000. Which was alot less than I was expecting. It will be nice to have a car with cruise control & a CD player. And, I really want an Element. (Is that horrible, how spoiled I am.)
I'm also just going forward with my church calling & waiting (not-so-patiently) for my missionary to come home. Not only do I just want him but I also am sick of the dating games. I hate dating guys & when they decide they want more than casual dating or friends I have to write them off. I hate hurting people that way. But I also know myself & it's not fair to let them think I'm in a relationship with them. That I love & care for them & then choose another guy. And as of now I will choose him. I will not regret & wonder what could have been because I didn't wait. Yeah, I'm ridonculous. I know. But that's my life. Puppies & patience.

No comments: