Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too blessed to be Stressed

So, working a job where I'm near a computer might really help with getting a blog actually posted *gasp* There are even more changes in this upside down world. I think I just sold my car. I'm unsure they're supposed to come tomorrow so we'll see. But if so, Gwen's the only car I've had. She's been so reliable & the family has had her since before I started driving. So it's crazy. I mean I've known I'm selling her. But I never expected things to happen this fast. But life is so good.
I had a customer come in yesterday with a shirt saying: Life is too blessed to be stressed. It's really true. I just forget entirely way too often. But look at all I have.
I'm going to one of my favorite plays tomorrow, with my best friend. I also get to spend time with another best friend, whom I haven't seen for a couple of weeks. I have a marvelous job with benefits, a steady income, & great coworkers. I don't have any real expenses so I am able to save the money that I do get. I will be getting a puppy & I will be getting a new vehicle with cruise control. My family is great & they love me. I am healthy & active. I have a strong testimony & many prayers are answered. And the man that I am in love with comes home in 6 months & does care for me. Life is wonderful. And I forget so often. It's funny when I started typing this I was mildly put out, sad about my life. Now I look & there is absolutely nothing I should be sad about. Life is great, life is good. Without we'd be dead.

No comments: