Monday, September 21, 2009

Puppies & Rings

So life is crazy. What else is new? (really, my life would be strange if it wasn't a little bit on the insane side.) I got a new calling in my ward. It will be interesting. I have really NO idea what I'm supposed to do. But it's my fault. I was the one who prayed to be more active in my ward.
Also, I went last week to pick out a puppy. There are four to choose from & I've narrowed it down to 2. So, half. I'm leaning towards the female. I would name her Giselle. But Percy would have the name Percy &, I'm sorry but that's just such a great name. He'd be my little Scarlet Pimpernel. So, I'll just have to see. I'll go see them again this week and then get which ever I choose in the next couple of weeks. I can't believe how excited I am. This dog quite probably will be more spoiled than Taza (& I hadn't believed it was possible)So that's really cool.
Also, my best friend got engaged. That's pretty epic. And insane. She's been unofficially engaged for the last couple of months but now it is official. As in there is a ring involved. Her fiance totally stole my fantasy date idea too. Bugger him. It was cute though. They went up North on a date & he took her to Build A Bear. Then they went to Walmart (which is where they met) & that is where they proposed. I'm such a sucker for romance. It's slightly ridiculous. But that's exciting. They are insane & not planning to get married until April. Which I could never do. But they're great. He makes her happy & that's all I can ask for. For now. :D So, that's my dealings. Engagement rings--NOT for me. And Puppies & Callings. And my life is easy. Whew.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What's the calling? I am sure you will do great at it no matter what it is!!

SariahHunt said...

My calling is Sunday School Secretary. Relatively nice & not too time-consuming. Except for when I have to teach. And it does force me to get to know people