Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 04
A picture of your night

This one does make me have to think. Is it what I did last night? what I'm doing tonight? Is night when I was sleeping or is it my evening? I decided on this though:
This is a cute little kid on Google--and how I've been most nights lately (Falling asleep on the couch--completely out.)
See, being engaged I want to spend as much time as possible with my fiance. (I'm sure people understand.) I work during the day and he works and goes to school. Weekends often I have school or it's wedding planning. So the best time of the day for us to be together is at night. And it's difficult to send each other home. It's actually one of the the things I'll be so grateful to be married for... : My sleep schedule will return to actual sleeping. Right now anytime I sit down to watch a movie, or do homework, or just sit down I want to fall asleep.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Yep, I remember and I sympathize.