Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge--Day One

To reduce stress I am going to do something completely fruitless and just, well, fun. I've decided it's been too long since I've tried to  be creative and so I'm going to try it again.
Day 01
A picture of yourself with 10 facts
 1. I am an ultimate romantic and because of that I do not believe in Happily Ever Afters.

2. As a teenager I didn't want to get married until I was 28 and didn't believe that I wanted kids. Now I am getting married at 21 and, while I do not want kids within the next few years I am excited to start a family. And think that it is the most important accomplishment any man or woman could venture to have.

3. I love love LOVE the career that I'm going into. Marriage and Family Therapy just fits with everything I value about life and encompasses all the ideals and ideas that I love to learn about.

4. I don't think that friendship should take a lot of work. I have friends that I can see once every year or so and we just hit things off. And I have friends that I have to stay in touch or else I lose touch and friendship.

5. I prefer small groups of people I'm close to rather than large groups that I could potentially make friends with.

6. One of my biggest pet peeves is girls who think that education isn't important because "all I want to do is become a Mom"

7. I love to work with people. While I'm an introvert, I'm a social personality all the way.

8. There is a small part of me that still squirms whenever I hear sirens or see flashing lights--even on television. Even though I haven't had a panic attach in 2 years.

9. I have been in love more than once.

10. My fiance proves to me everyday that I made the right choice in waiting for him to come along. I have never been more grateful for the years of experience and time I've had to myself so that I could live and learn and grow by myself. I'm also grateful for all the people I dated that made me worry about the men I attract--because it makes me even more grateful for him.

No comments: