Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Experience Life.

It's crazy how life goes. But I have to say that I love it. Really. Lately I've taken some time for myself to decide things. And I can't always say I like what I see. But sometimes that's life. So I've decided to take a break from school--relatively. Really it's more like slow down and live a lot while I'm going to school--and focus on life experiences. Because so much of the past forever of my life has focused on school and working and accomplishing and becoming a success. And I've let other experiences pass me by. Simple ones. Like going to a bonfire with friends. Or taking that class that was all about fun and had nothing to do with my major. I did that once. And worried the whole time. So I'm going to stop worrying. And live. Because life really should be experienced. And that's not really me to try to do that but I would like it to be.

No comments: