Monday, January 4, 2010

Belated Holiday Wishes and New Beginnings

Happy Holidays. Even if it is a little belated. As I think of it I really have nothing to say. I adore Christmas--I just love the Christmas season. The idea of giving and service. I really tried--although I didn't succeed fully--to focus more on the giving part of Christmas. New Years, however, was actually the better part of the holidays. I had had to work Christmas eve and it was more rushed. I didn't feel the Christmas season--the songs and the splendor as much as I normally do. I also felt reminded of my singularity. Visiting my ex-missionary's family probably didn't help that aspect so much. However my New Years was surrounded by my close friends and family and was wonderful. Now I'm back in the swing of things working full time. I'm taking an EMT course which also will take up a lot of my time. Ironic isn't it? Me becoming an EMT. 6 months ago I couldn't even be near an ambulance or hear sirens. I am pretty nervous over that. But I feel pretty good about it and will enjoy the experience I'm sure.

Other than that my life is relatively nondescript. I have been nervous for February I don't really want to face my ex-missionary but I know I'll put on a good face. It will just still break my heart but he won't know.

I'm very blessed though. I have wonderful friends--several of which have offered to be here for me. And an amazing family that support me in my patheticness.

No comments: