Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day Seventeen

Day 17 
A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Now I know you're all surprised and this is totally going to shock you--
I met this man only 9 months ago. We started dating at the end of October
And my life has never been the same since.We have laughed and cried--mostly laughed.
Gone through things that were difficult and relied on each other probably more than is healthy.
I never expected to have a whirlwind romance--truthfully I never wanted one. 
But I will say this. I love this man. And as crazy as this all is I am so excited to spend eternity with him.
And to be able to watch us grow together.
Eight months ago I never would have guessed I'd be where I am right now.
But I'm grateful that its where I've ended up.

No comments: