Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Month

It's FEBRUARY! Normally I am a huge fan of the idea of Valentines Day. As everyone knows: I'm a total pathetic hopeful (and really hopeless) romantic. I love the idea of love, romance novels, chic flicks etc. Really though, when it comes to the implementation of Valentines Day I'm an utter failure. Weston is taking me to a Jazz game for our Valentines Day--though it's not technically on V-day but instead before. :( I don't want to seem ungrateful. I'm really excited for it. I've never been to a Pro Sports game and I'll get to spend a bunch of quality time with my sweetie. However, Sports and Valentines don't really seem to mesh in my mind. I'm all about the cute romantic gestures. But I recognize that this is probably not going to happen. (It's just sort of the way it goes.) So rather than thinking of cute romantic things from him and subtly dropping hints he's never going to understand I'm going to plan a romantic dinner for him. Hopefully it will be a huge surprise that he wasn't expecting. I'll just have to see. The entire point to this post was not actually, believe it or not, about my Valentines debate. Instead I've decided for the month of February I want to post one quote a day in reference to love. Because, well, I have a bunch of them and think they are fabulous.

No comments: