Monday, February 7, 2011

Catchup Quote 4-6

Catchup
I don't have internet at my house yet (hopefully this week) so I'm going to update the quotes:

Feb 4, 2011
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
--Albert Einstein


Feb. 5, 2011
The greatest gift of all is to love and be loved in return.
--Moulin Rouge


Feb. 6, 2011
I came here tonight because when you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
--When Harry Met Sally

2 comments:

Brit said...

The last one is my favorite! (and the reason why I dislike the idea of long engagements, or serious courtships)

SariahHunt said...

I think, Brit, that it's a personal dilemma for each person. Some people really need the extra time. It wasn't until recently that I could relate on how people could have short courtships--I didn't think it was a problem for other people but couldn't ever see it for myself.