Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Madness

Whew so my life has been just a teensy bit crazy. First off my other self is now MARRIED! It's crazy. I now know that I will NOT do everything by myself. And garden receptions are a lot of work. And everything involved in a wedding is best planned well before 2 weeks in advanced (long engagements are not good if one is a procrastinator)
(Because as you can see sometimes things fall down--it's better to have time to fix back up)
However the end result is that everything was gorgeous (check out the pictures) The bride was beautiful.
And I ensured she was blushing. Her new husband was happy. She had rock awesome body guards. And an even more awesome best friend (Read: ME)
After I got a day of R & R from the wedding--Okay 1 day and then work. I decided to be carefree and crazy and went to an amusement park! It was a great day carefree and wonderful. I pretty much rocked it.
THEN I worked. And then had a crazy family reunion. (Woot woot.) All in all not very much going on in my life. I've been super stressed with classes and a ridiculous paper. And work is busy. But life is wonderful and I am so grateful to have it.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Thanks for the pictures. She was beautiful. You looked pretty too. And I loved her cake!