Friday, November 23, 2012

Here's to Honesty

Well...here's the kicker. So far my Maintain Don't Gain Goals have basically...well...failed. BUT I did actually work out today. And have avoided pop most of the time. As well as making better choices. I am going to post my goals all over my house though, and have talked to Wes about helping me. So, as far as the updates go: It was a giant fail. But luckily, each day has potential. And I think since I am telling myself I have to be accountable on the blog world that it will be the clincher into getting me started.

In other news:
I baked my first pies. Plural. And started an oven fire. I didn't realize the huge difference of shallow pies and deep-dish pies. So things turned out interesting. But it was a great experience. Ammon has been sick. It's the worse because he's not so bad I think we need a Dr. but at the same time it makes me feel bad because I'm not always sure what to do for him. We'll get it though. In the mean time Wes and I will take good care of him. Here's some Thanksgiving Pictures:


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! AND BLACK FRIDAY!

No comments: