Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Things Have Been Changing

 So it's a little bit later than tomorrow, but I'm going to admit I've been contemplating this post for a long time. And, even more I've been very unmotivated lately. In fact, I've found that there have been problems lately. And they all lead back to a Christmas present.

Lately I've been very tired. I could sleep ALL THE TIME! In fact, I have slept from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m once, and still felt as if I could sleep for days. I make sure to walk at work just so that I don't fall asleep.

In addition to this I am avoiding all chocolate. If you know me at all, you'll know this is weird. I felt bad, Weston gave me a box of chocolates over Christmas and I made him eat it all. 
 Despite this, the thing I LOVE is apples. Which is good, they're good for me. It makes me feel healthy. Even if I am also dipping them in salt and caramel. But in the last 3 days I've eaten about 6 apples. And don't get me started on tomato juice.
Another thing I've started doing is eating smaller portions. This sounds like it's got a lot more to do with New Years than it has Christmas right? Weston keeps complaining that I'm making him gain wait, as if that's possible (Pah!) because he gets to eat what I won't.
 Along with apples I happen to eat a lot of these: For survival mostly.
 So I stated that all of this stems down to a Christmas present. We gave it to our family. It stated:
This Christmas gift I must admit
Just isn't quite ready yet
But if you're patient you will find
Good things come to you in time
So wait now till August Ten
It will be DELIVERED around then
That's right, you guessed it.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news. You will be an awesome mommy.

Allison Stuart said...

Oh my gosh!! Wahoo!!!!!

Charlotte Long said...

You are so awesome!!! =D